Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm Here

Ok well i'm back...once again and well this time I'm gonna try my best to keep up with everyone but I guess i just dont have a lot to say these days. Nothing much going on. Except for tonight of course. And Jen you will be glad to know that I finally bit the bullet and decided to get out of this mucked up mess i've gotten myself into. Stacey, you may be lost but i'm sure jen and jamie can fill you in. It's a bit more difficult than I had hoped it would be. But as hard as it is to see right now, i'm sure it's for the best. Jamie, I know you've just been waiting on me to break and well, I think I have. I have a lot to sort through right now, things were a little more serious than I had tried let on. It wasn't all fun and games i guess. And I only have myself to blame! But i've been here before, so I should know what to do huh? And I did read your blog Jamie and Jen's right, try not to get to upset about the face thing, just as Jen said ya don't even notice it now. But yes, I know that's easy for us to say, things are much more simple when you're looking in from the outside. And yes, I will add you to my prayer list. And I think you all need to add me yours because I need a little help right now myself. Everyone you should say a prayer that maybe just maybe one of these days I'll finally get this whole thing right. Well that's probably where I should stop. I'm sure you all are utterly confused, so see why I don't blog much!!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend

3 Comments:

At 3:05 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

I am sure you will fill us completly in when your ready too, I am just glad to have ya back!!!!!!

 
At 3:42 AM , Blogger Stacey said...

yep. i'm lost. but that's o.k. that's normal for me.ha. yes i'm really glad you're back to blogging.

 
At 11:17 AM , Blogger Jen said...

If you are talking abiut the Rick thing I am very happy -good for you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home