Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Stuck Inside

Ok well as everyone knows I'm sure, I'm stuck in the house on a beautiful day! What a good day to be sick???? Anyway, I survived my stay at the JRMC. Not much fun but I made it! I begged Dr. Joshi yesterday to let me come home and I won! Now I don't know if that was really the smartest thing to do, but I don't like that place! I'm feeling a little better today, but to be honest being inside all day hasn't really bothered me that bad cause I don't really feel like getting out of the house! The only problem is that I eat when I'm here, and I don't need to be doing that! I know you guys are gonna panic when I say this, but if all is well in the morning I'm gonna go try to get my hair fixed. I don't like the flaming red and that's pretty much what it is right now. So I called yesterday, and Marsha is out of town, but Stephanie is gonna do it! If possible i'm gonna just try to go back to the normal thing (if i know what that is) and do the whole highlight thing. That seems to be everyone's pick anyway! I also hate the cut! I told Jamie last night I wanted to get extensions, I don't really know that much about them. Other than what Jen went through, and I know she doesn't recommend it! And Stacey, I know you've checked in on it so if you don't mind I'd like you to share your thoughts. I tried to look it up on the internet but I just can't seem to find out much about them. So please share!!! Well I think I"m gonna go finish getting ready (for what I don't know). Dad has allowed me to get out of the house but only if i'm back in before dark. So i might try to go to the tanning bed a little later. That always seems to make me feel better, seems like it dries up the sinuses. Of course that could be becuase it's cooking me from the inside out!! But hey whatever works I guess! I watched "the break-up" and "over the hedge" both are really good, if you haven't seen them you should watch them. I'm gonna probaby watch "the lake house" tonight! I've heard mixed reviews on this one, so I'll let you know! See ya

1 Comments:

At 4:03 AM , Blogger Stacey said...

well of course there are the kind that you just clip in (which is what I think most of the "stars" are wearing now). You can go to hair extentions. com and find those. Those are kinda pricey but you can clip them in and out and not fool with the glue/sew in kind. Then they have the sew/glue or fuse in. These are the ones that you of course can't take out. The sew/fuse in kind of rather expensive (I'm talking between 7-and 1500 dollars-depending on how long) but these do last alot longer. I've "HEARD" that this is what kind Faith Hill has in her hair. There are places around nasvhille that does em. You'll just have to get on yellopages.com and look up phone numbers and call around. Then there are the glue in (which i think is what kind Jen had) and of course you know about them. They do look real but a girl i know just had them put in her hair and wore them for about 2 months then took them out cause she couldn't wash her hair as much (cause it loosens up the glue)and it was just alot of upkeep to them so she took em out. Which they costs around 2-500 dollars (which is cheaper but more maintance). So I guess it is just all about how much money you want to spend. ME personally, if I had the money and was gonna do it, I'd go all out and do the fusion. It's easier on your hair and a little more "permanent (sp?)". BUT you're gonna have to just call and ask questions probably. I'm sure you'll have to come to nashville to get it done though. Hope I've helped!!!!! ha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home