Sunday, January 28, 2007

It's Snowing!!

Well it seems as though you all have slowed down on your posting!! What's going on? Anyway, I've been snowed in pretty much all day today and I'm telling ya if I don't soon get out they may have to widen my door to get me out!! It seems as though all I have done today was eat and eat and eat some more! I have to stop this. And Jen I'm sure that's hard for you to believe considering I rarely have food in my house, but I went to the grocery store this morning and I've just about eat everything I bought I think! Oh well! It's still snowing here and the wind is just plain awful! I think it's supposed to get down into the low teens tonight so I'll freeze to death in this house! It just isn't possible to keep it warm. I went to knoxville yesterday and I bought some new makeup. It's called M.A.C. I used it today and I like it pretty good. They have it at Belk well just the stores the used to be Profitts I think. I was kinda shocked at the price of it. It's really not any more expensive than Merle Norman which is what I was using. Their little station is really neat!! You all should check it out sometime. The girl put liquid makeup on me with a brush, I had never heard of that! She told me not to use a sponge to put on foundation because you waste so much makeup and I had never really thought about it but I guess she's right. I'm gonna check with Avon to get a brush, because the brush they sell is $32 and I couldn't spring for that, it was more than the makeup itself! Well I guess I've rambled enough, it's time for Desparate Housewives. Tonight will be the first full episode that I have watched all season because I've had no football to watch!!!! Hope everyone has a great week! Sorry you didn't get snow Jen!!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:16 PM , Blogger Stacey said...

You'll love the makeup!!! I don't wear the foundation but I have tried several eyeshadows from MAC. It's an awesome makeup. Very BOLD colors. I like that.ha. It's a trendy hoity toity makeup that alot of the celebs use (don't you read the magazines girl,ha) and I got some for the first time when I went to Denver. They have a whole MAC store in their little up scale mall there. You can also order from the website if you don't want to go to knoxville every time. Check out their website!!!! BTW....Desperate Housewives is a rerun tonight.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home